Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WOW! I didn't realize until early this morning that I had posted 500 books and the big day was yesterday! It has been such fun for me, and I am encouraged by your comments, and the people who stop me to tell me that they enjoy reading my blog. That's why I do it.

There are so many wonderful books out there and it is impossible to know about all of them. I am just trying to do my small part to get people excited about the book industry that exists for our children and the amazing authors and illustrators who share their talents, their ideas and their energy with us.

It is a pleasure to have the time to do it and I am indebted to a huge number of publicity people who represent these artists and their publishers. They make this blog possible, and I salute them for that!

Thanks for reading. I promise to keep bringing some of my favorite new books to your attention in the days and months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment